Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Online Journey Begins


Wow... So, am i getting really hi-tech now or what? I've created my own blog.

I've always been a "writer" anyway. Not that I have anything published yet. (Except maybe a few contributions in our school organ back in my student days.) But I do write a lot. I keep a prayer journal in my laptop. In my work, it's part of my job. I guess, if only I'd put more time and effort into it, I could even come up with a few "literally gems". So, hopefully, this blog will help me do just that.

I've always said that I write better than I talk, that I express myself better in written form. And that's just what I intend to do here... To put into words my innermost thoughts and feelings... my intimate me...

And who cares if people will get to read about the intimate me? This is me. This will be my attempt on "making a mark". But mostly, I just want a better "venue" for my thoughts in words...

So, let my journey begin...

No comments: