Monday, August 27, 2007

Inside Society's Canvas

I don’t know if you’ve seen this before but I came across this documentary clip on You Tube and I thought of sharing this with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzYgSJCPEtY


A poignant reminder of a lot of life’s lessons we have learned over the years and may have forgotten along the way… About appreciating and sharing our blessings, about reaching out and helping others, about making a difference in this world no matter how small or simple…
There’s nothing more heartbreaking than to see a child with no hope in his eyes. You’ll know what I mean after watching this…

A part of this video imagines Christ as saying… “I did my part… It’s your turn now…” May we all do our share…

2 comments:

flowerdrumsong said...

Amen to that! Take care, girl.

Katleen said...

i saw this painting personally!!! hahaha!!!

nag exhibit sya sa school namin.. his work is so... GOOD! and trivia.. lahat ng bata sa painting na yan kapit bahay nya!!! hahaha